Thursday 25 November 2010

I'm a winner!

Recently i won my FIRST EVER prize over at Little Lovely, not including the Easter egg i won from Hi! Magazine, aged 8. And i just had to show you how cute they are. I was so pleased to get them in the post, all the way from Byron Bay, Australia...which also happens to be one of my top 3 places in Australia that i've visited so far!

Meet Marvin the Mudcrab, Tony Treefrog and Pete Penguin all from O.B Designs
 They all have a note with their hobbies and personalities and have a beautiful handmade quality about them. I love toys that you are actually proud to have in your home or to give as a gift.

 I'm giving Marvin to my little boy for Christmas and originally i thought i had just won Pete the penguin which i was going to give my sister's twins when they arrive in the new year but the lovely Kate from O.B Designs sent me Tony the treefrog too as she didn't want the twins to have to fight!

So a massive thanks to Kate at O.B designs and the wonderful Little Lovely. I love them all!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails