Tuesday 10 May 2011

Art to love

The talented Jen from Made by Girl has opened her new Cocoa and Hearts online store of her original artworks.I can't believe how quickly she has sold out of so many of her pieces, including my favourite above.  Perfect colour combo.  

Check out the rest here.

Also loving this

And if this isn't the coolest Fox ever...

by the Russian Artist Nalogina Lubov via Little Lovely and Handmade Charlotte. 
He has his own clothes and everything!! 
Shame i can't find a link to buy him...he'd definitely be on my Christmas list!


3 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

Gorgeous art! And that fox is just adorable. Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx

Diana Mieczan said...

Jen is totally talented and that piece is my favourite as well:) Have a fantastic day, sweetie
Kisses

Ps: I’m hosting a beautiful dress GIVEAWAY later today! Just in time for summer!

MUS said...

oh lovely fox!!

enjoy your pregnancy and thank you for your nice comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails